Healthcare Executive Jobs
Find The Right Healthcare Executive Job For You
Our consultants have the in-depth industry knowledge you need to help find the perfect locum or permanent Executive job for you. With nearly 30 years experience in medical and healthcare recruitment, Careers Connections International has a diverse portfolio of public and private hospitals throughout Australia.
Our team of Senior Recruitment Consultants have the recruitment expertise to ensure you are given every possible opportunity to secure the perfect Executive job in Australia that is right for you.
If you need any assistance with RACMA registrations or applications, we will be more than happy to assist. See further information below about the FRACMA process and qualifiers.
What does a Healthcare Executive get paid?
Healthcare Executive pays are influenced by location and season, however, typical salaries can be in the range of
- $250 000 - $500 000 for permanent positions
- $2000 - $3000 per day for locum positions
Pursuing a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (FRACMA)
To become a RACMA Fellow you must be a registered Medical Practitioner that has completed a RACMA approved medical speciality training program and pass an examination conducted by the RACMA Board. To become a FRACMA, eligible Doctors can apply to the College’s Fellowship Training Program.
Pursuing a Fellowship in Medical Administration
Suitably qualified Doctors may apply for Candidacy and train to become Fellows of the College (FRACMAs). The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Current medical registration in Australia or New Zealand.
- A minimum of three years full time clinical experience involving direct patient care.
- Previously held a medical management position. This may be a training post or a substantive position where an applicant developed the appropriate competencies for medical management. Post held in Australia and New Zealand are accessed, with an exemption for international post held